Monday, November 24, 2008

Apology Poem

Deer Mommy,

I know I'm not soposd to go in your room wen you not home.
but i wen the babysiter fell asleep I got bord.
I know you always tell me to nock beforI come in, but you wernt hom so I just went in.
After making sure all your shoos fit right, I found this box.
I thought there would be more shoos in it but there was onli stoopid magaseens.
I think the peeple in them were getting ready to take a bath becus they had no cloths on.
So wen Nana came by, I asked her to reed them to me wile i take a bath.
Then she made me go to bed.
love, Suzi

p.s. sorry fr blowing up all the baloons in daddy's night stand.

1 comment:

ChandelleLavonne said...

hahaahahahahaha
we're so funny aren't we?
hahahahahha
dude, are you okay?
i hate to see you sad. but it's understandable.
so i finished my matriz peice if you want to read it sense you didn't get to. it's... i'm thinking that i really like it. it could be the start to something GREAT!!! ahaha so yeah.
um i have nothing to do now, i found my songs.
cheer up.
call or text me if you need someone to talk to, okay?
♥chandelle